Before a medieval wedding in Italy
DONT show this to your woman, she will ask immediately the wedding!!!
Short explanation of food (this is the food hidden to turists):
- Ciccioli: fat of the pork, fried, helpful for the long conservation and high calories, perfect for medieval times.
- Strolghino: very rare kind of salame, but IT IS NOT salame. It comes from the discarded parts of Culatello, the precious ham.
- Crescente bolognese: a sort of flat bread, used to make the "base" of every meal. What you had, you ate with this.
- Tigelline: a kind (but actually isn't so) of unleavened bread, because of poverty.
- Music: Schiarazula Marazula. Medieval song maybe composed to ask the rain, OR...it is the death that plays for us before to go.
la lusigne, la cracule,
la piciule si niciule
di polvar a si tacule
O schiarazule maraciule
cu la rucule e la cocule
la fantate j`e une trapule
il fantat un trapolon.
the source: https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=9vWYA_1569144981